Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6/7/2011 Torah Lesson...From the New Testament?

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word (Yahshua Messiah), and the Word (Yahshua Messiah) was with God, and the Word (Yahshua Messiah) was God.

God willed it, and Jesus (Yahshua Messiah) spoke everything into existence.

1Jn 2:7  Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the Word (Yahshua Messiah) which ye have heard from the beginning.

Eph 3:9  And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Yahshua Messiah:

1Jn 1:1  That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of LIFE (Yahshua Messiah).

Deu 18:15  YHWH thy Elohim will raise up unto thee a Prophet (Messiah) from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto Him ye shall hearken;
Deu 18:16  According to all that thou desiredst of YHWH Elohim in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the YHWH my Elohim, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
Deu 18:17  And YHWH said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
Deu 18:18  I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Deu 18:19  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

1 comment:

  1. This is Awesome!!! This is the kind of teaching I need!! Shalom!

    ReplyDelete

No spam!