Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6/8/2011-Torah Lesson...From the New Testament?

Mat 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
                  --Jesus

Mat 19:17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
                   --Jesus

Joh 15:10  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
                  --Jesus

Rev 12:17  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints (remnant of her seed): here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Rev 22:14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

1Jn 2:3  And hereby we do know that we know him (Jesus), if we keep his commandments. --John


Mar 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
                   --Jesus 

Joh 14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.
                   --Jesus

Joh 14:21  He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
                   --Jesus

1Jn 2:4  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. --John

1Jn 3:22  And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. --John

1Jn 3:24  And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. --John

1Jn 5:2  By this we know that we love the children of God (ALL Israel), when we love God, and keep his commandments. --John 

1Jn 5:3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. --John

2Jn 1:6  And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. --John

God's commandments do not include the worship of other gods, like Easter, the bare breasted goddess of sexual desire, who is the reincarnated wife of Nimrod (who became the sun-god after his death), who's name was Semiramis, who is the mother of Tammuz, who was born on Dec 25th, who was killed in his 40th year being gored to death by a wild boar. Tammuz is the reincarnated Nimrod. Semiramis claimed to have become impregnated by the rays of the sun, Nimrod. To proclaim Semiramis' divinity as the reincarnated sun-goddess Easter (Estarte), she came down from "heaven" in a giant egg, landed in the Euphrates River,  and turned a bird into an egg-laying rabbit. This is why Playboy uses the bunny as their symbol for sexual perversion.
Eze 8:14  Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz (for 40 days...Lent).
Eze 8:15  Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
Eze 8:16  And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
Eze 8:17  Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose (thumb their nose at me).


Jer 16:19  O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
Jer 16:20  Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?
Jer 16:21  Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is Yahweh.
Shalom (peace to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam!